Oct. 16, 2019
(1) High-rise steel structure technology. According to the building height and design requirements, the frame, frame support, cylindrical body and mega frame structure are adopted respectively, and its components can be steel, rigidly reinforced concrete or concrete-filled steel tube. The steel members have good light ductility and can be welded or rolled steel, suitable for ultra-high building construction; rigid reinforced concrete members have high rigidity and good fire resistance and are suitable for High Rise Steel Structure Building or substructure; concrete-filled steel tube construction Simple, only for column structures.
(2) Space steel structure technology. The space steel structure has lightweight, high rigidity, beautiful appearance and fast construction speed. The steel plate-shaped ball joint flat grid, multi-layer variable cross-section grid and reticulated shell are the structural types with the largest amount of space steel structure in China. It has the advantages of large space rigidity and low steel consumption, and can provide complete CAD in design, construction and inspection procedures. In addition to the grid structure, the space structure also has long-span suspension cable structure, cable membrane structure and so on.
(3) Light steel structure technology. Along with light-colored steel plates, a new structural form composed of walls and roof envelopes is formed. Light steel structure system composed of large cross-section thin-wall H-shaped steel wall beams and roof purlins welded or rolled by steel plates above 5mm, round steel made of flexible support systems and high-strength bolt connections, with column spacings from 6m to 9m and spans up to 30m or more, the height can reach more than ten meters, and a light crane can be installed. The amount of steel is 20-30kg / m2. There are now standardized design procedures and specialized production enterprises, with good product quality, fast installation speed, lightweight, low investment, and construction without seasonal restrictions. It is suitable for various Light Steel Structure Buildings.
Steel Structures For Grand Stands
(4) Steel concrete composite structure technology. The beam-column a load-bearing structure composed of section steel or steel management and concrete components is a steel-concrete composite structure, and its application range has been expanding in recent years. The combined structure has the advantages of both steel and concrete. It has a large overall strength, good rigidity, and good seismic performance. When the outer concrete structure is used, it has better fire and corrosion resistance. Combined structural members can generally reduce the amount of steel used by 15-20%. The combined floor and concrete-filled steel tube members also have the advantages of less or no formwork, convenient and fast construction, and great potential for promotion. Applicable to frame beams, columns and floor coverings of multi-storey or high-rise buildings with larger loads, industrial building columns and floor coverings.
(5) High-strength bolt connection and welding technology. High-strength bolts transmit stress through friction and consist of bolts, nuts and washers. High-strength bolt connection has the advantages of simple construction, flexible removal, high bearing capacity, good fatigue resistance, good self-locking performance, and high safety. The project has replaced riveting and partial welding, and has become the main connection method in the manufacture and installation of steel structures. For steel components made in the workshop, thick plates should be automatically welded by multi-wire arc submerged welding, and box column separators should be used such as melting nozzle electroslag welding. On-site installation and construction should use semi-automatic welding technology, gas shielded flux-cored wire and self-shielded flux-cored wire technology.
Our company also has Steel Structures For Grand Stands on sale, welcome to consult.
Mobile: +86 136 0574 5108
Add.: No.88 gangxing road, ganggang district, economic and technological development zone, jiujiang city, jiangxi province