Jun. 13, 2019
transportation of components
(1) during loading, unloading and transportation, components shall be protected as far as possible to avoid damage during transportation.
(2) some secondary components, such as purlins, supports, corner brace, etc., should be packed during transportation due to their small stiffness and large quantity, and bulk is strictly prohibited, causing shipping chaos.
(3) the components to be transported must be shipped in accordance with the lifting requirements, and matching supply should be considered as far as possible to ensure the smooth lifting on site.
Of, components should be placed symmetrically on the transport vehicles, loading and unloading vehicles should be symmetrical operation, to ensure that the body and the fixed components on the car.
(5) when the secondary components and the main components are loaded and transported together, the heavy components shall not be piled on the secondary components, resulting in the compression deformation of the components.
(6) pad wood should be placed during the transportation of components, and the corners of components should be protected when fixed with steel wire rope to prevent deformation of components and cutting of steel wire rope. Support should be used to stabilize unstable components.
Section 2. Stacking of components
(1) the stacking site of components shall be flat with solid foundation without weeds or water.
(2), component stack should use stow-wood, stow-wood must be aligned from top to bottom, each pile component of stacking height should be as components of, respectively control the average and the secondary components (the support beams, purlin, wall, etc.) should not be more than 1 m, heavy and large main components adopt single pile up, the plane stiffness of components such as truss, generally USES the erect pile, pile is commonly 5 cross combinations, should be placed between each cross timbers.
(3) a certain distance (generally 2m) should be set apart between each pile of components.
(4) if the site allows, the components can be stacked in the vicinity of the hoisting position according to the hoisting sequence and the installation position, in order to ensure that the hoisting machinery and transport vehicles can move smoothly.
(5) component number should be placed at both ends of the eye-catching, in order to facilitate the lifting of components to find.
Section3: retest of positioning axis and leveling point
(1) for the positioning axis provided by the foundation construction unit or the construction unit, it shall hand over and inspect the positioning axis together with the construction unit, supervision unit, civil engineering unit, foundation construction unit and other relevant units, make records, mark the positioning axis and protect it.
(2) according to the levelling point (level 2 or above) provided by the construction unit, make a closed measurement with a level, and set the levelling point to the place where the nearby building is not suitable for damage, or to the inside of the building, but to keep the line of sight clear, and should be protected at the same time.
Section 4 component labeling
Before hoisting, mark the center line and elevation line of the steel components, mark the installation direction of the asymmetric components, mark the center of gravity and lifting point of the large components, and mark the paint which is different from the paint color of the components, so as to be clear, accurate and eye-catching.
Section 5 hoisting machinery
This project adopts truck crane
Auto crane hoisting mechanism and rotary table mounted on a truck chassis or special automobile chassis, chassis is equipped with four legs on both sides, in order to increase the stability of the crane, box-type structure to make telescopic jib, can rapid conveniently adjust the length of the boom, has a good mechanical performance, the characteristics of high running speed, but it can't load, the demand is higher, the site is mainly used for loading and unloading of components and the monolayer steel structure hoisting.
Simple hoisting mechanism
Hoisting machinery is generally adopted in hoisting of steel structure when site conditions permit, but if site conditions and lifting weight are limited, simple hoisting tools such as mast hoisting device, jack, hoist and portable hoist can be selected according to site conditions through calculation.
Section 6 protection of components during hoisting
If welded lifting lugs are not used during hoisting, protect the components and wire rope when the components themselves are tied with wire rope:
(1) make wrapping Angle at the four corners of the component (use semicircular steel pipe to clip Angle steel) to prevent cutting of the wire rope.
(2) in order to prevent local extrusion failure of i-shaped or h-shaped steel column at the binding point, a reinforcing shin plate can be added, the lattice column can be hoisted, and the support rod at the binding point.
Mobile: +86 136 0574 5108
Add.: No.88 gangxing road, ganggang district, economic and technological development zone, jiujiang city, jiangxi province